Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
IMPORTANT NOTICE from EMG Solicitors regarding COVID -19 (Coronavirus):
EMG Solicitors are actively monitoring and responding to the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and are following all guidance and advice issued by the UK Government, NHS and Public Health England.
We place a huge value on family – our family at work, home and our wider communities and the wellbeing of our team and our clients is a priority. With this in mind, from Monday 23rd March 2020 our offices are closed until further notice but please rest assured we remain very much open for business and for our clients and your legal teams are on hand to support you.
As a technologically advanced, completely paperless law firm we are well equipped for the situation we now find ourselves in and we have the resource, systems and infrastructure to continue to support you with any legal issue. During this time, all our teams will continue to work remotely with full access to our systems and will continue to provide you with a seamless service. During this time we can offer :
- Telephone appointments
- Video appointments (via Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime and Microsoft Teams)
- Ongoing legal advice and matter progression via telephone, email, video calls, conference calls and electronic file sharing
- Free 30 minute initial consultations for new clients via telephone or video call
- Online/video ID checking and verification
- Regular communication with your legal team
- Fully secure access to all necessary documentation as well as document sharing facilities
- Easy payment options so you can budget more easily. Payments can be made online or on the telephone with a member of our accounts team
** please note :- If you have an appointment scheduled to attend one of offices in the coming weeks then your adviser will be contacting you to make specific arrangements directly. If you have any queries at all however please contact our switchboard on Tel: 0191 500 6989 which is in full operation during normal office hours (9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday) and we’ll be happy to help.
We appreciate your co-operation and would like to reassure all our clients that we will continue to do everything we can to support you during this time.
Visit our Coronavirus Support Hub for further information on each of our services.
For further up to date information issued by the UK Government please click here
EMG Solicitors | Updated 28 March 2020