Coronavirus COVID-19 Services Update
If you are considering buying, selling or remortgaging your home at the moment then we can offer:
- Telephone /Video appointments (via Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime and Microsoft Teams)
- Online/video ID checking and verification
- Ongoing legal advice and matter progression via telephone, email, video calls
- Secure document sharing
- Regular communication with your legal team
- Easy payment options so you can budget more easily. Payments can be made online or on the telephone with a member of our accounts team.
Dealing with Covid-19 in Conveyancing transactions
- We have various solutions in place in respect of signing the require legal documentation and providing enhanced ID checking and we keep up to date with the changing official guidance.
- All documentation prepared will be sent out to you via post or electronically, by email, for you to then print, review and sign at home.
- Depending on the nature of your instructions and circumstances, we may need to insist upon a virtual/video meeting before the legal documents can be signed.
- Your adviser will assess and determine whether or not your situation is one that requires a virtual/video
Special remortgage offer
To support our local broker network and all our clients we are offering our new all inclusive remortgage package:
- All inclusive mortgage offer of £499 Inc VAT (covered by £500 cashback with many lenders)
- Fast, speedy turnaround from receipt of mortgage offer
- Qualified solicitors handling all transactions
- Regular communication updates
To arrange an appointment simply contact our reception on 0191 500 6989 to arrange any advice you need.
Please head to this link for our latest company notice.
EMG Solicitors | Updated 25 July 2020