We place a huge value on family – our family at work, home and the wider areas in which we work.
EMG Solicitors care passionately about our community and enjoy many positive relationships with charities across the UK. The sectors we specialise in mean that we see first-hand some of the fantastic work they do and we use our business skills and charitable giving to help a range of charities and voluntary organisations.
Our people tell us this is really important to them and we have pledged that we will set up our own community fund to help support our community engagement and charitable giving.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda covers:
- Pro Bono work for local charities
- Board and trustee appointments
- Giving voluntary time to charitable initiatives
- Our WonderLAN Ball (raising money each year for Headway UK – a brain injury charity)
- Supporting the arts and local art sponsorship
- Supporting local hospices (St Cuthberts 88 Club & St Oswald’s)
- Commitment to our sustainability agenda
- Our equality and diversity programme