EMG Community Fund
We place a huge value on family – our family at work, home and the wider areas in which we work.
EMG Solicitors care passionately about our community and enjoy many positive relationships with charities across the UK. The sectors we specialise in mean that we see first-hand some of the fantastic work they do and we use our business skills and charitable giving to help a range of charities and voluntary organisations.
Our people tell us this is really important to them and in 2019 we set up our own EMG Charitable Fund with County Durham Community Foundation to help support our local communities through charitable giving.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda covers:
- Our EMG Charitable Fund*
- Pro Bono work for local charities
- Board and trustee appointments
- Giving voluntary time to charitable initiatives
- Our WonderLAN Ball (raising money each year for Headway UK – a brain injury charity)
- Supporting the arts and local art sponsorship
- Supporting local hospices (St Cuthberts 88 Club & St Oswald’s)
- Commitment to our sustainability agenda
- Our equality and diversity programme
* We do all our charitable giving through County Durham Community Foundation who manage a fund on our behalf and provide grants to local organisations. To apply for funding, please go to the Foundation website www.cdcf.org.uk and follow the link for the Community Grants programme. The Foundation manage a range of funds so if we aren’t able to support your organisation, they may be able to help you source other grant funding.