Court of Protection Administrator (fee earning)
- Job Vacancy: Court of Protection Administrator (fee earning)
- Key duties: To support the Court of Protection fee earners, predominantly in the area in Court of Protection (Property and Affairs)
- Requirements: You must be able to demonstrate a good academic record with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above with a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and additional benefits
- Hours: This is ideally a permanent full time role.
- How to Apply: Apply in the form below.
EMG Solicitors is a Legal 500 law firm which offers a full range of legal services and it specialises in Court of Protection work and in particular, the needs of vulnerable clients including those suffering from complex brain injury. Our service is offered throughout England and Wales and we have a national client base. EMG Solicitors has the largest independent Court of Protection team in the North East and an excellent opportunity exists within the team for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor.
An outstanding opportunity exists in our Court of Protection department for an administrator to provide support to fee earners in Court of Protection (Property and Affairs) matters. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will:
- Have good time management skills with experience of working in a busy environment and completing work to deadlines
- Be extremely organised and efficient in administration
- Be committed to providing excellent client service and support to vulnerable clients
- Be able to time record accurately
Prior knowledge of this area of law is not a requirement but we are looking for someone who is keen to learn. The role will involve processing payment of invoices for clients, maintaining and updating bank account transaction records and reconciling bank statements. You will also be required to organise deliveries and speak with utility and other service providers on the telephone.
EMG Solicitors are a Legal 500 law firm which specialises in Court of Protection work and in particular, the needs of vulnerable clients.
You will have a flexible approach to work, being able to prioritise and accept interruptions to planned workload in order to deal with urgent issues, as and when necessary. You should be a good team player and be able to demonstrate compassion and commitment to the needs of our clients. You will need to be comfortable speaking to clients face to face and over the telephone as well as in writing. With a superb reputation, this really is a fantastic opportunity not only to join a friendly, modern and award winning law firm, but to work within a nationally recognised specialist practice and learn from a team of dedicated and driven individuals.