- Job Vacancy: HR Manager
- Key duties: Based across our two branches in Durham and Gosforth; primary office location open to discussion.
- Set clear HR strategy and direction, helping people unite to share and achieve organisations mission and objectives
- Develop and support team leaders in personnel management to help improve leadership effectiveness
- Develop and manage HR processes and procedures to help the organisation run smoothly
- Champion EMG Solicitors’ culture and values and be a role model
- Minimum Requirements: Senior management level human resources: at least 8 years experience in human resources with experience in a senior management role preferable, but not essential.
- Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience and additional benefits
- Hours: This is either one full time role or a part time role with a supporting administrator
- How to Apply: Apply with the form below or with full CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: 22nd July 2019
An outstanding opportunity exists in our management team for an experienced HR Manager. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have senior management experience to undertake the post, to include:
- Supporting team leaders to achieve plans, objectives and targets and develop the capabilities of their teams
- Manage recruitment, career development and succession planning to ensure fairness and equal opportunities
- Ensure people have, maintain and develop the necessary competencies to be able to fulfil their job requirements
- Develop and manage the appraisal system to help team leaders improve team performance and engagement
- Use people surveys and other forms of employee feedback to improve people strategies, policies and plans
- Develop strategies to align business objectives with personal objectives
- Develop polices and processes for effectively working together, so that we can quickly respond to challenges
- Promote a culture of support, recognition and care between individuals and teams, respecting and embracing the diversity of our people, communities and clients
- Department’s financial planning and control
EMG Solicitors are a Legal 500 law firm which specialises in Court of Protection work and in particular, the needs of vulnerable clients including those suffering from complex brain injury. Our service is offered throughout England and Wales and consequently, we have a national client base. With a superb reputation, this really is a fantastic opportunity not only to join a friendly, modern and award winning law firm, but to work within a nationally recognised specialist practice and learn from a team of dedicated and driven individuals.